Tuesday, February 24, 2009

MSc in OSH Management UUM BAGUS !

Salam and Good day,

I have graduated from Universiti Utara Malaysia last October. I took Master in Occupational Safety and Health Management. It is a joint venture between NIOSH and UUM. Quite encouraging, the course just started about 3 years ago and finally it have been recognized by Department of Safety and Health after long hard efforts by Profesor Mohd Khan. We do remember Prof was a father-type approach to the students. Thank you so much and not forget to all the lecturers involved. I as an ex-student of Masters in Occupational Safety and Health Management reccomended this course to whom wanting to further study. 5 stars !!!!


  1. HI,
    Congratulation on your convocation this 28th March. Hope you will have great career.


  2. sy mint sgt2 kos ni, tp byk sgt mslh yg dihadapi. mtk tolg sgt2 contact sy. 0137026482

  3. Am interested in this course too.

    may i know how many semester u took to complete the study? pls advise.

    From, Macy

  4. Am interested in this course too. Advise me how to go about ? I am already a registered safety and health officer .

  5. Hi,
    can you please tell me whats the scope of this course in current market. I mean how quick you can get a job in this field.